Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm Back

Hello everyone!

It's been four years since I updated this blog, and a few things have changed in my life. I'm now a first year graphic design student. I love my program, although it keeps me really busy. I also have a wonderful boyfriend with whom I spend a lot of my time.

Technologically, I now own a Canon 60D DSLR and a Macbook Pro. It's exciting being in a program that requires you to purchase these things! I'm still working on my photography but I can now shoot in manual mode fairly well, which should result in some better photos on this blog.

We are learning how to code websites this semester, so I will probably customize the appearance of this blog. In the meantime, I chose a cleaner template than I had previously. In my program we learn accuracy, design principles, and attention to detail, and I hope that will carry over into my hobby creations from this point onward.

I am really excited to rediscover the model horse hobby. I was rereading some of my old Model Horse Blab inbox messages the other day and I remembered again why I love this hobby--it's not just the content, it's the amazing people it attracts. I'm glad to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment