Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome to my studio blog!

Hello all! Thanks for wandering over to my little corner of the internet. I'd just like to say that I am in no way a professional, in writing blog posts or in customizing and tack making. On this blog I'll be posting photos of my in progress works, real horse related thoughts, and random babbling about whatever is on my mind. I am still in the middle of the learning process, and I hope that those reading this blog who are at the same stage will be able to identify with me and learn from my mistakes. We're all in this together! As I learn new skills and tricks, I'll try to post them here so they can help you too :) Thanks for reading, and I hope we'll see you again on this blog!

P.S. I imagine I'll get a post up 2 or 3 times a week, at least--so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment